Capel Tiberias, the Independent Congregational chapel was built at the same time as the stone cottages of Cwmorthin Terrace/Tai Llyn
It was built at a cost of £100 and completed in 1866. It could seat one hundred worshipers.
The photos below show views of Tiberias from different angles but no photo of the complete chapel has been found.
Shows the chapel entrance situated in the north facing wall.
Left is a view from the hill behind the chapel looking towards Cwmorthin Terrace